HP LaserJet Pro M281fdw Printhead Issue
Print heads are essential to fill the Inks on your Paper. It is essential to place the printhead and align it to obtain good quality Printouts. Here is how you can replace the HP LaserJet Pro M281fdw Printhead Printhead and troubleshoot it if you come across any Print head Errors.
How to Replace the Printhead for your HP LaserJet Pro M281fdw Printer
- Turn on your Printer and complete the required settings. Take out the new Printhead from the package and lift the printhead latch
- Press and hold the start button to move the carriage towards the left
- Check if you have a print head already. If you have taken it out of the slot before you install the printhead, remove the protective tapes that surround it.
- Now insert the new print head to the respective slot and make sure that the color codes match.
- Do not touch the electrical contacts of the printhead
- Pull the print head down and insert it firmly and make a note that the label on the printhead must match the label on the printhead latch.
- Wait for some time to manually align the printheads go to the setup Icon on your control panel and navigate to the tools section
To Troubleshoot the Printhead Errors
It is must to resolve the Errors associated with the Printer to obtain good quality printouts. The print head error may be due to the improper placement, dust or smears that accumulate over the Printhead and a few more.
- Wipe the electrical contacts and use a paper or cloth to clean the print heads
- Reset the Printer once – To reset the HP LaserJet Pro Printer, turn on the printer. Also, disconnect the Printer from the Network connection. Wait for some time and connect all the cables back again
- Purchase a new print head. Visit the respective webpage and find the printhead compatible to use with your Printer model
- You can also try servicing the Printer once. Check if your Printer is under warranty period. If so free service will be offered. Go to the respective webpage to check the warranty status of your Printer
- Try reseating the print head once
- Clean the Ink cartridges. Try replacing the existing Ink cartridge with a new one and check if the print head errors still persist
- Update the printer software and firmware
Insert the printhead, troubleshoot the errors and start printing the documents in good quality.
Read the articles and blogs available on our webpage to know how to replace the Printhead for your HP LaserJet Pro Printer. Use the troubleshooting tips available on our webpage https://www.123-hp-com-envy4510.com/ to resolve errors while you replace HP LaserJet Pro M281fdw Printhead. Ring the toll-free lines +1-866-270-3810 to know more about the print head placement.