HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 How to Scan
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Printer offers you the best features to perform the print, scan and copy tasks. Use the printer to get high-quality documents. It is easy to scan using the printer and you must follow a set of “HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 How to Scan” instructions.
Before you Start the Scan
- Choose the respective scan settings to scan your documents
- Download the compatible scan software for your printer
- Establish a good speed Network connection
- Prepare your printer and complete the initial setup
To Start your Scan Using HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Printer
- Prepare the printer first to scan your documents. Turn it on and connect all the necessary cables.
- Check if the scan software is already installed on your printer. Download the software that is required to scan your documents. Make sure you download the version that is compatible to use with HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Printer. Enable the feature on your device. HP Easy scan is widely preferred to scan your documents.
- Connect the printer to a good speed Network connection. If you prefer the wireless connection, tap on the wireless Icon and provide the valid Network credentials
- Place the document which you want to scan on the scanner glass. Make sure print side is placed in the downward direction.
- Close the scanner lid after you place the document
- If your printer have the automatic document feeder you can use the feature to scan multiple documents
- You can now tap on the option, scan your document. Select the name of the device when prompted
- The next step will prompt you to choose the type of the scan which you want to perform. If you are scanning a document save it as PDF. If it is an Image, save it in the jpeg format.
- You can also scan your documents to your Email using the scan to Email set up.
Troubleshoot the Scan Errors on HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Printer
- It is common that you may come across Errors while you scan your Documents. Use the troubleshooting tips to resolve the scan errors.
- Check if you use the respective scan settings. Go to the system preference tab and tap on the scanners and Printer option
- Make sure that the Internet connection you use is active
- Always place documents in the scanner glass properly.
- Restart your Printer and the computer
- Install the best scan tool available for the printer and try performing a quick scan
- Uninstall the scan software and try installing it again
- Clean the scanner glass before you place the documents and make sure that the print side of the document faces in a downward direction
Read the guidelines to scan your documents. To know more about the steps to scan the documents using HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Printer on Mac, ring the toll-free lines +1-866-270-3810 or visit 123.hp.com/setup 8710 and talk to our agents